VIP Completions project management provides the governance, assurance and control essential to protect clients procuring custom yachts and jets.
We provide project management support services to the end client and client-side teams including designers, financial lenders, customer representatives, family offices et al. throughout the project lifecycle - from conceptual definition and design, into scope development maturity, to monitoring the yacht build or jet completion delivery - including forecasting, risk management and progress reporting, to ensure transparency, visibility and manage risk through all phases of the custom yacht build or jet completion.
Working with the client assigned designer and client / representatives, we provide the framework for the effective management of the initial activities, from capture of requirements, specification development, managed design, to development and coordination of initial project activities; such as schedule, budget and risk.
In contracting we represent our clients interest providing ongoing advisory whilst coordinating all parties and review contract details to ensure all expected specifications are referenced and project details are correctly included providing you complete assurance.
- Contract Preparation, Negotiation and Signature
- Reference the schedule
- Reference the PMP (change process, risk etc.)
- Oversight delivery schedule (for monitoring)
- Dependency matrix
- Contractor delivery schedule analysis
- Stakeholder / contractor schedule logic review
- Refine dependency matrix
- Integration and schedule review
- Refine risk & opportunity register and review
- Communication of Baseline
Throughout the yacht build, or completion of your jet, we provide ongoing oversight and assurance to ensure continued program health and delivery to contract. ClientView provides you up to date reporting including progress, media and more.
- Monitoring activity of program delivery
- Specification / Quality control
- Baseline management
- Risk identification
- Project governance and reviews
- Progress reporting; analysis and review