Concept / Upfront Phase
We provide support to designers and the beneficial owner in the projects concept phase; from management of the essential scope and specification definition to build design complexity considerations of the custom yacht or jet.
The upfront phase starts with the project need and runs through concept, feasibility and definition phases ending with a decision review gate prior to entering contractual negotiations with identified yacht builders, or aircraft completion centers.
Requirements & benefits
The capture of the clients requirements and outcome benefits; including where they want to travel, capacities, functionality, intended duration of ownership, use type, et al.
- Benefits identification
- Project charter
- Project stakeholder identification, mapping and communication
Project stakeholder identification, mapping and communication - including integration into a detailed upfront phase schedule.
- Engineering study
- Preliminary costings
- Slot availability (against aircraft/yacht size and complexity)
- Preliminary project schedule
- Initial risk identification
- Project Execution Plan
- Refined Project Schedule
- Refined budget and cost estimates
- Overall project execution strategy